METASU YC-B17J / B2 / S15
Chrome-free high corrosion-resistant coating agent
- Does not contain harmful metals like hexavalent chromium and rare earth elements.
- High corrosion resistance of 2000 hours or more is achieved before red rust is observed (SST JIS: Z-2371).
- Reduces recess-fill problems.
- Superior resistance to scratches and corrosion.
- No hydrogen embrittlement.
- Lower baking temperature compared to conventional coating process that contains hexavalent chromium.
The benefits described above are results obtained at YUKEN, and performance in customer environment needs to be verified separately.
|Appearance||Silver liquid (METASU YC-B17J)
Light yellow transparent liquid (METASU YC-B2)
Colorless transparent liquid (METASU YC-S15)
Bath makeup conditions
|Chemicals used||Usage||Standard bath makeup ratio|
|METASU YC-B17J||Primary agent||18Kg|
|METASU YC-B2||Secondary agent||450g|
|METASU YC-S15||Dilution agent||Recommended amount|
Adjust the viscosity with METASU YC-S15.
|Item||Standard usage conditions|
|Baking temperature||260 – 300°C|
|Baking time||30 minutes or more (to keep parts at above temp.) 1|
Adjust processing conditions according to the equipment specifications and parts configuration.
1 Adjust baking temperature according to the equipment specifications, size of the parts, etc.
|Chemicals used||Standard bath makeup ratio|
|METASU YC-S15||Recommended amount|
Replenish with a well-mixed solution prepared according to the operational manual.
Inquiry about the product
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or matters to discuss.