Zinc plating brightener system for high performance alkaline baths
METASU ZES is a brightener system for barrel-type alkaline baths, formulated to improve productivity, throwing power and brightness at mid to low current density areas.
- Short processing time made possible by fast plating speed.
- Excellent throwing power.
- Attractive luster and good compatibility with chromate.
- High current density can be used since it does not burn easily.
- Usage amount is reduced compared to conventional products due to high concentration formulation.
- Easy handling with possible usage up to 35°C.
- Wastewater treatment is simple.
|Appearance||Colorless – yellow liquid (ZES-M)
Light brown – brown liquid (ZES-G)
Colorless liquid (ZES-R)
Colorless liquid (ZES-U)
Usage conditions (standard)
|Composition||Zinc||7 – 14g/L|
|Caustic soda||110 – 150g/L|
|METASU ZES-M||2 – 8ml/L||Wetter|
|METASU ZES-G||0.2 – 1.0ml/L||Brightener|
|METASU ZES-R||5 – 15ml/L||Complexing agent|
|METASU ZES-U||0 – 4ml/L||Brightness booster for low current density areas|
|Condition||Temperature||20 – 35°C|
|Cathode electric current density||0.4 – 1.5 A/dm2||The maximum cathode current density changes according to the zinc concentration and stirring.|
|Electric current efficiency||60 – 80%||Differs for various current density settings.|
Inquiry about the product
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or matters to discuss.