Neutral water-based cleaner
PAKUNA FD-137N is a neutral-type very safe cleaner which quickly removes contaminants such as mineral oils, and animal and vegetable oils adhering on different materials.
- Neutral cleaner formulated with a special surfactant for superior removal of contaminants such as oil deposits.
- Suitable for cleaning parts adverse to sodium ions (Na+). Its neutral property has no corrosive effects on various materials.
- Easy to work with since it is neutral and no fumes are produced during bath makeup and replenishment.
- Auto-replenishment is possible with the automatic equipment controls.
- Non-flammable and non-toxic. Safe work environment as compared to solvents.
- Use by diluting with water reduces the consumption amount and cost, as compared to undiluted solvent.
- Does not contain any silicates so no silicate residues on processed parts.
- Wastewater treatment is simple as it does not contain any constituents that affect the sedimentation and flocculation of heavy metal ions.
- Grease, rust and black scales can be removed simultaneously by adding to hydrochloric acid.
|Appearance||Colorless transparent viscous liquid|
Usage conditions (standard)
|Bath makeup concentration||10 – 100 ml/L|
|Process temperature||Room temperature – 60°C|
|Cleaning duration||1 – 30 minutes|
The above are the standard usage conditions. May vary depending on the state of the oil and dirt to be removed.
Inquiry about the product
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or matters to discuss.