PAKUNA ELECTOR QC-2SKA
Phosphate-free silicate-free electrolytic cleaner for steel
PAKUNA ELECTOR QC-2SKA has superior chelating performance for removal of various types of contaminants, leading to improved plating finish and reduced plating defects.
Has low COD for wastewater treatment and exhibits excellent characteristics in neutralization and sedimentation of heavy metals. Also, its liquid state simplifies bath makeup and replenishment.
- Excellent compatibility with wastewater treatment without negative effect on sedimentation of metals and floc.
- Powerful cleaning action for removal of contaminants such as buffing compounds and smut.
- Plated surface with very attractive luster can be obtained.
- Low COD. COD value is equivalent to degreaser immersion-type.
- Usage at room temperature makes it economical as no heating is required.
- Its liquid form simplifies bath makeup and replenishment.
|Appearance||Light yellow – brown liquid|
Usage conditions (standard)
|Metals for processing||Steel|
|Concentration||PAKUNA ELECTOR QC-2SKA||30 – 100 g/L|
|Caustic soda||40 – 60 g/L|
|Temperature||Normal temperature to 50°C|
|Time||30 – 180 seconds|
|Polarity||Cathode, anode, PR (positive is main electrode) method|
|Electric current density||3 – 10 A/dm2|
Inquiry about the product
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or matters to discuss.