METASU YFK-IAA / IBA
Trivalent chromium black passivation for zinc-iron plating
- Contains trivalent chromium and produces a more shiny black appearance compared to conventional agents.
- Ideal black passivation for zinc-iron plating.
- Offers extended service life, lower replenishment rate and more attractive appearance compared to conventional passivation agents.
- Corrosion resistance lasts from 120hr - 168hr and more with no white rust.
- Does not contain silver or dyes.
The benefits described above are results obtained at YUKEN, and performance in customer environment should be verified separately.
|Appearance||Dark blue strongly acidic liquid (METASU YFK-IAA)
Red strongly acidic liquid (METASU YFK-IBA)
Bath makeup conditions
|Chemicals used||Usage range|
|METASU YFK-IAA||30 – 90ml/L|
|METASU YFK-IBA||60 – 120ml/L|
|Process temperature||30 – 50°C|
|Process time||40 – 60 seconds|
|pH||1.6 – 2.2||Verify pH value before usage. Use caustic soda or hydrochloric acid for adjustment if pH value falls outside of the specified range.
◎ The pH value must be adjusted to 1.8 during bath makeup.
|Agitation||Yes||In the case of basket processing, use vibratory agitation.
In the case of rack processing, use air agitation or vibratory agitation.
|Chemicals used||Replenishment reference (standard)|
|Synthetic hydrochloric acid||pH adjustment|
Inquiry about the product
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or matters to discuss.