Water-soluble corrosion-resistant agent
ALUNION MEA is a temporary corrosion-resistant agent for finishing of steel and cast iron parts. Use by diluting with water prevents onset of rust in water and air.
- Improves the corrosion resistance of cleaning process in the heat treatment line.
(1) Maintains corrosion resistance that otherwise is reduced due to mix-in of anti-cementation agent.
(2) Corrosion-resistance enhancement by tempering.
- Provides superb corrosion-resistant finish after various cleaning processes.
- Usable in various ways such as immersion, bubbling and spray due to low foaming property.
- High volatility produces little chemical residue after drying.
- Processed parts have no tackiness after drying.
Usage conditions (standard)
|Concentration||0.5 - 50％（higher concentration provides greater resistance to corrosion）|
|Temperature||50 - 80°C|
Inquiry about the product
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or matters to discuss.