METASU YFB-NAA / NBA
Trivalent chromium black passivation for chloride bath
- Contains trivalent chromium and produces a more appealing black appearance compared to conventional agents.
- Ideal black passivation for zinc plating in chloride bath.
- Extended service life is achieved compared to conventional passivation agents.
- Corrosion resistance is greatly improved compared to conventional products, with a general corrosion resistance of SST192hr.
- Does not contain silver or dyes.
The benefits described above are results obtained at YUKEN, and performance in the customer environment should be verified separately.
|Appearance||Dark blue strongly acidic liquid (METASU YFB-NAA)
Red strongly acidic liquid (METASU YFB-NBA)
Bath makeup conditions
|Chemicals used||Usage range|
|METASU YFB-NAA||20 – 60ml/L|
|METASU YFB-NBA||60 – 100ml/L|
|Process temperature||30 – 50°C|
|Process time||40 – 90 seconds|
|pH||1.8 – 2.5||Verify pH value before usage. Adjust using caustic soda or hydrochloric acid if the pH value falls outside of the specified range.
◎ The pH value must be adjusted to 2.2 during bath makeup.
|Agitation||Yes||In the case of basket processing, use vibratory agitation.
In the case of rack processing, use air agitation or vibratory agitation.
|Chemicals used||Replenishment reference (standard)|
|METASU YFB-NAA||5 – 20ml/100dm2|
|METASU YFB-NBA||40 – 80ml/100dm2|
|Synthetic hydrochloric acid||pH adjustment|
Adjust the pH value to fall within the specified range.
Inquiry about the product
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or matters to discuss.